Licensee Salesperson - Business Owner
Born in Wellington Tim spent a good part of his adult life in Auckland where he owned and managed a painting and decorating company specialising in the restoration of old villas and bungalows in some of Auckland’s most prestigious suburbs.
Tim is married to Jacqueline who is Swiss. Prior to settling in the beautiful Lakes District of Rotorua, Tim and Jacqueline lived and worked in Zurich Switzerland for 3 fantastic years, during which time they purchased a property in Rotorua, this was totally unplanned at the time, however they both fell in love with Rotorua after spending only 2 days there whilst visiting friends. With all the beautiful lakes, forests and natural surroundings who could blame them. 18 months later they moved to Rotorua.
People and Real Estate have been the main focus in Tim’s previously successful profession however, he felt it was time for a career change. Tim began his new career path selling Real Estate. In his first year he won Rooky of the year and every year following has achieved top rankings which he has sustained to this day.
2011 was another year of change and when the opportunity arose to become business owners Tim and Anita Martelli decided this was a chance not to be missed. As the proud owners of Ray White Rotorua, they are looking forward to assisting you with selling or buying a property. Our goal is to consistently provide a 10 out of 10 service which is the reason why Tim and Anita remain Rotorua's top-selling agents.
- 2020/2021 - Elite Business Leader of Ray White Rotorua
- 2020/2021 - Premier Performer
- 2019/2020 - Elite Performer
- 2019/2020 - Elite Business Leader of Ray White Rotorua
- 2018/2019 - Elite Business Leader of Ray White Rotorua
- 2018/2019 - Elite Performer
- 2017/2018 - Elite Performer
- 2017 - Elite Performer (NZ)
- 2015 - Marketing Excellence - Salesperson
- 2016 - Elite Performer (NZ)